Welcome To The Dark Side ! Willkommen bei der dunklen Seite ! If You Wish To Join Please Register & Activate Accounts. Wenn Sie unserem Forum beitreten möchten, dann registrieren Sie sich bitte und vergessen Sie nicht Ihr Konto auch zu aktivieren. You can follow us on twitter too: https://twitter.com/#!/ArkCapsandVideo Ihr könnt uns jetzt auch auf twitter folgen: https://twitter.com/#!/ArkCapsandVideo
For All Guests Who Wish To Register Please Read The Global Announcement On Registration. Alle Gäste, die sich gerne registrieren möchten, lesen bitte den ersten Thread im General Board durch, wie sie dies bewerkstelligen können.
All members please read Global Announcement regarding log in problems & link to back up Ark forum.

Steph McGovern - BBC Breakfast Business

cassini

Steph McGovern - BBC Breakfast Business

Post  cassini on Wed Dec 28 2011, 17:17

Steph on this mornings BBC Breakfast with Louise Minchin 28/12/2011. Caps off the Live I Player
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cassini

Re: Steph McGovern - BBC Breakfast Business

Post  cassini on Fri Mar 09 2012, 23:20

Steph with Louise Minchin on this mornings Breakfast 9/3/2012
    Caps off the Live I Player Smile
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cassini

Post  cassini on Tue Mar 20 2012, 19:05

Steph on Breakfast this morning with Susanna Reid 20/3/2012
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

marauder

Post  marauder on Fri Apr 06 2012, 11:06

and she is is a great dancer too!
    check out those videos here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

cassini

Post  cassini on Fri Apr 06 2012, 11:17

Thanks Alex Smile
    Couple of newspaper links on Steph`s Irish jig Smile

cassini

Post  cassini on Thu Apr 12 2012, 07:34

Steph on bbc breakfast this morning with Louise Minchin 12/4/2012
    Caps off the Live I Player Smile
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cassini

Post  cassini on Mon May 14 2012, 16:21

Steph on this mornings BBC Breakfast 14/5/2012
    Caps off the live I Player Smile
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cassini

Post  cassini on Wed May 16 2012, 05:02

Steph with Susanna Reid on yesterdays breakfast 15/5/2012
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cassini

Post  cassini on Wed May 16 2012, 22:26

Steph this morning 16/5/2012
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

marauder

Post  marauder on Fri May 18 2012, 11:06

cool
    plz more pics of this beautful business dancer Cool

cassini

Post  cassini on Tue May 22 2012, 17:43

marauder wrote:cool
    plz more pics of this beautful business dancer Cool
    Just for you Smile
    Steph this morning 22/5/2012

marauder

Post  marauder on Tue May 22 2012, 22:03

very nice thx! Cool Cool Cool

Voyager2

Post  Voyager2 on Mon Aug 27 2012, 17:15

Steph this morning 27/8/2012
    Credit Sentinel Smile
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cassini

Post  cassini on Mon Sep 03 2012, 18:38

Steph this morning 3/9/2012
    Spot the graphic error cyclops

cassini

Post  cassini on Mon Oct 01 2012, 19:14

Steph with Susanna Reid on this mornings breakfast 1/10/2012
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 24 2014, 12:14